Thursday, August 27, 2009

It's Almost Tour Time!

I haven't posted to my blog for quite some time, wanted to send a quick reminder that the Stampin' Addicts Happy Holidays Tour will be starting on Saturday!  All blogs will be ready to go at noon and run through Monday August 31.  Come back here to jump on the tour and see lots of wonderful creations!

In the meantime, I thought I'd post this cute little teabag container I made a few weeks ago.  This is another idea I found when hopping around the internet, and of course once again I forgot where I found it (if it's yours please give me a shout and I'll be thrilled to give credit and link back!).  I altered the size to contain 3 teabags and changed the lid up a bit.  Doesn't the frayed ribbon look just like one of those oriental fans (use your imagination!)?  I used tiny thin magnets for the lid closure, but velcro would work just as well.  This is such a great idea if you are looking for a small and quick gift!

 teabag1jaw teabag2jaw
Project Recipe:
Stamps:  Dream Gardens
Paper:  Always Artichoke, Whisper White
Ink:  Always Artichoke
Accessories:  color spritzer tool, scallop border punch, tag punch, large tag punch, magnets, sticky tape, dimensionals, eyelet, 1/4" grosgrain ribbon



3 comments:

Kelli Waters said...

Joyce, this is beautiful. I'm always so inspired by your work!!

Lorie said...

Oh, gosh...this is beautiful!

Tanya said...

I saw this on Lori's blog and it is adorable. I was wondering where you found the directions? I would love to make on of these for a gift.

Thanks so much!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my humble little blog, your comments are truly appreciated!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...