Monday, September 28, 2009

I'm Back ... and playing with my MDS software!

Due to a serious creativity slump, my tiny little blog has been feeling very neglected.  I'm sure there aren't many people who check my blog on a regular basis anyway, but I still hate posting just anything - it has to be perfect ... at least in my goofy mind!  So today I finally took some time to create something I felt was actually "blog-worthy". 

I saw a card similar to this in one of the many craft magazines I read, loved the concept and layout and thought it would be fun to see if I could CASE it using SU's new My Digital Studio software.  I'm amazed at how quick and easy projects are to complete, as well as the ability to perfect them without all that paper waste and frustration I put myself through.  I think I have fallen completely in love with this program (surprise, surprise)!!!   

MDS Holiday WishesCard Recipe (all items from the MDS software):
Stamps: 
Cheep Talk, Season of Cheer
Colors:  Real Red, Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Basic Black

Paper:  Real Red, Very Vanilla, Christmas Jingle
Punches:  Modern Label Punch 
Embellishments:  Christmas Jingle Borders, Christmas Jingle Elements, straight stitching, buttons, brads
 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my humble little blog, your comments are truly appreciated!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...