Thursday, June 4, 2009

Fun, Fun, Fun

This card was so much fun to create! I've been wanting to make this darling little dress I saw on Patty Bennett's website, thought my daughters 22nd birthday was the perfect opportunity. I decided to make the belt with a ribbon rose, love, love, love the end result. The double sided satin ribbon really makes that rose POP. My daughter studied the card and declared that it looked like a replica of an old Homecoming dress she had. I took that as a wonderful compliment!


Stamps: Wonderful Favorites

Ink: Kiwi Kiss

Cardstock: Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss, Bella Rose DSP

Accessories: Kiwi Kiss satin ribbon, eyelet border punch, Bigz Scallop Die, Little Dots texturz plate


1 comments:

Linda said...

Always love your cards, Joyce! This was no exception! I am so glad I got to make it!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my humble little blog, your comments are truly appreciated!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...