Sunday, July 5, 2009

Razzle Dazzle Swap

Have you seen Stampin' Ups new catalog? Oh dear, I am in so much trouble - not sure that I can resist anything. I know I say it with every new release, but I swear this is the best one ever! In preparation for my delivery tomorrow (yeah, I'm bad and felt I HAD to pay for that expedited delivery) I decided to sift through my stacks of retired stamps and finally let go of some. I know I should have parted ways with many more, but it is so hard to see them go! If you're interested in some of the "oldies but goodies", check out the link to my sale list at the top of my blog (shameless plug!).

I can finally post this last card I made for a pre-order swap, now that all participants have received their sample. I was really on the fence about the new Razzle Dazzle set, but now that I've had a chance to play I'm glad I purchased it. It is so much fun, very whimsical and I see many future possibilities. Once again I used SU's new In Colors, along with a few other new toys that can be found in the latest catalog. Having the In Colors in marker form now opens up a whole world of opportunities!


Card Recipe:

Stamps: Razzle Dazzle

Ink (markers): Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo

Paper: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP

Accessories: Modern Label punch, Modern Label Movers & Shapers XL die, Word Window Punch, Eyelet Border punch, Rhinestone brad, markers, dimensionals



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my humble little blog, your comments are truly appreciated!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...