Friday, August 6, 2010

Something Little

I wanted to play with the new designer paper I “won” at convention so I created these little notepad folders for each of my club members, as a small token of my appreciation.  They were each tucked inside a coordinating Stampin’ Up! reusable tote bag which was purchased at Momento Mall.  Of course, their special bags also included the merchandise they ordered for the current meeting.   This is the front and back of the folder – notice the cute Stampin’ Up! pen peeking out!

NOTEPAD FRONT & BACK

… and this is the inside.  A pocket on each side…one to keep your important notes safe and one to house a mini legal notepad. 

NOTEPAD HOLDER INSIDE 

Project Recipe:

Stamps: 
Apple Blossom (level 2 Hostess)
Paper:  Play Date DSP, Real Red, Chocolate Chip
Ink:  Chocolate Chip, Real Red
Accessories:  Brads, Modern Label punch, Large Oval punch, Scallop Oval punch, Scallop Trim Border punch, corner rounder punch, Dotted Scallop Ribbon punch, 1/4” grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals, sticky strip



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my humble little blog, your comments are truly appreciated!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...